27 October 2011

An Evening at the Beach

We had some time to pass on an evening last week.  We went to a part of the base where the water is very calm in the evenings and walked out onto a sandbar that is only around during low tide in the evenings.  I actually went to this exact spot where we are walking on land the next morning and it was under water.

bird prints on the sandbar
washed up jellyfish on the sandbar
boys and their big sticks...
 




 

 


Finally found an urchin shell!... then I dropped it on the concrete and it broke :-(
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the wedding! And...Hawaii?! So awesome. I visited Oahu twice and my hubby and I married in Maui. So beautiful. ENJOY. Thanks for following my blog, right back at ya! ;) Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete