12 December 2011

I Think Pinterest Stole My Love...

...from my blog!

I feel like I haven't been keeping up with my blog AT ALL since my computer crashed (about a month ago).

I have been spending A LOT of time on Pinterest!  I'm going to try to do better updating my blog.  I just haven't been "in to it" for some reason.  This Christmas rush has really been wearing on me as well.  Usually I'm excited about Christmas, but this year I was totally unprepared.  Better planning next year, including making cookie dough and freezing it in advance,  purchasing non-perishable foods in advance for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and finishing all Christmas present projects well in advance of December.  If I haven't mailed your gifts yet or you are thinking, hey, where's my stuff- I'M WORKING ON IT. :-)

Merry Christmas everybody, I will blog when I can!

2 comments:

  1. You should put a link up so I can follow you on Pinterest too! That site can waste away a day better than Facebook. Good luck with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete