16 October 2011

My Baby

As some of you may know, there are very strict rules with moving pets to the islands of Hawaii due to the fact that it is a rabies free state.  Because of these rules, my baby Binks the Basset Hound is currently still in Missouri under the care of my mom while we wait for the legalities of his arrival.  Mom sent me a picture of him today and it pretty much broke my heart.  I miss him so much and can't wait to have him here with us!


Doesn't he look patriotic?  He is over at our friends house watching football.  Normally he has to stay home while mom goes to her friends house on Sundays for football all day, but he was invited to attend for a while today.  This is a very coveted invitation, as the Patriotic Football House is always a good time, and the pets tend to receive a good amount of lovins!  I hope he behaved, and in this picture it looks like he did.  Aw... I'm such a proud parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment