|At Koa Pancake House|
Tell me if that isn't the most amazing smile you've ever put your eyes on.
|Despite the warning, many people still brave the wave.|
We went to a little Mexican restaurant in the town right outside of Bellows called Serg's Mexican Kitchen. The food was GREAT there (although the service really wasn't) and it got us thinking that instead of going out to eat after the wedding it might be fun to to a grill out of some fresh fish to make fish tacos and other fresh island foods to go with it.
We are thinking for the menu:
- Fresh fish from the fish market as well as shrimp all cooked on skewers on the grill
- Fresh fried homemade tortilla chips
- Fresh salsa homemade salsa made with ingredients from the farmers market or Foodland
- Rice and beans purchased from the bulk section at Down to Earth organic market
- A "wedding cake" (not the tiered kind, but something small like a tiny sheet cake)
- Fresh fruit drinks with blended fresh fruit and Ginger Ale/Sprite/or Ale8 if we can get some there